A solid sales stack is critical in any business. It should enable your sales team to work more efficiently and close more deals (with more transparency).
What is a sales stack?
A sales stack refers to all of the databases, technology, tools, and automations a sales team needs to conduct business efficiently.
The goal of a solid sales stack is to enable sales reps to keep track of relationships, automate low-level tasks, and, ultimately, close more deals because of the way the sales stack enables successful processes to scale.
Without a sales stack, or with a very basic one, sales professionals work much harder to hit sales numbers.
If it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen.
What We Use
- CRM/Appointment Scheduling/Calls: HighLevel
- Email Marketing: MailerLite
- Email/Video Calls/Storage: Google Workspace
- Screenshare Videos: Vimeo
- Prospecting: LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Data Enrichment: ProspectingToolkit
- Cold Outreach Automation: GrowthBoost
The best sales stack for your company will vary on a ton of factors.
I hope this helped you learn about some new tools and narrow in on exactly what you need to look for!
Set up cross channel outreach campaigns across LinkedIn & Cold Email.